Training Terms & Conditions
A signed or emailed registration form, returned to Employment Clinic indicates you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- A place on any course is reserved only upon receipt of a signed registration form. Reservations can only be guaranteed after full payment for the program has been received.
- Full payment for all training activities must be received no later than 10 working days prior to the commencement of the program.
- In the event of customer cancellation after registration where course fees have been paid, course fees shall be refunded in full provided at least 10 days notice is given prior to course commencement. No refunds will be given in respect to customer cancellations received less than 10 days prior to commencement of the scheduled course.
- In the event of customer cancellation after registration where course fees have not been paid, a cancellation fee shall not be charged provided at least 10 days notice is given prior to course commencement. A cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees will be charged in respect to registered customer cancellations received less than 10 days prior to commencement of the scheduled course.
- Employment Clinic will plan to execute all scheduled programs but reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses with 7 days notice. In the event of such cancellation, registrants can opt to have all pre-paid fees refunded in full or credited towards the next available course.
I have read, understood and agreed to Employment Clinic’s training terms and conditions, as outlined.
Payment is required at least 10 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the training course.
|Cheque Payable to:Employment Clinic International Ltd||Direct Deposit :Account Name:Employment Clinic International Ltd : 0008930366Guaranty Trust Bank Plc|