To facilitate the growth scenario of the region Smit Lamnalco has an opening for a: Regional Managing Director Nigeria.
The postion is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Regional Managing Director Nigeria reports hierarchically to the CEO.
Roles and responsibilities
- Accountable for ‘clients’ and ‘contracts’.
- P&L responsible.
- Proposes annually the strategy and budget for assigned region.
- Executes and delivers the strategy as per budget for the assigned region.
- Manages and develops daily operations (clients/contracts/assets/people)
- Leads the Regional Management Team.
- Member of Smit Lamnalco’s Leadership Team.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- >10 years relevant experience in an international organization related to marine industry or oil and gas, preferably in West Africa & Nigeria.
- Strong in business partnering and sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills and capable to work in a challenging, dynamic and international environment.
- Organizational and environmental sensitivity, excellent influencing skills, result oriented, flexible, pro-active, high ethical business standards, team player.
- Fluently in English.
Smit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe, reliable and cost-effective integrated midstream marine services to the following on and offshore terminals: oil & gas; LNG, FLNG, FSRU; SPM; FPSO, FSO; and minerals export. We own, operate and manage a modern diverse fleet of approximately 200 vessels and are employing more than 2,500 staff & crew worldwide. We are dedicated to providing our services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets and in challenging environments. We provide our vessels and related support services in over 30 countries to leading IOCs, major NOCs and other respected clients.