- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Consider the costs of planned program and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development program.
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Minimum qualification – B.sc Social Sciences
- 25-30 years minimum age requirement
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is one week from date of publication.
Both male and female applicants, with 3-5 years post-NYSC experience.
Mode of Application
All applications/resumes should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org